How to instruct Mike Hayton
Mike Hayton has over 20 years of experience in preparing medical reports.
His clinical practice is exclusively hand and wrist problems and therefore only prepares medical reports in these areas.
He reports on personal injuries at the moment and receives instructions from both defendant and claimant solicitors.
Mike still receives instructions though some agencies or directly to his practice.
Contact Gaynor Jasper – medicolegal secretary
Transferring notes and imaging
Please use electronic transfer for all medical notes.
Imaging (Xrays , CT or MRI etc) can be uploaded via the following secure link to Mr Haytons server - click here
Hard copy CD’s conating imaging can be sent to Peel House, 30 The Downs, Suite 16. Altrincham WA14 2PX.
- The Spire Hale Clinic WA15 9SF
- The OrthTeam Centre M20 2ZA
- Wrightington Hospital WN6 2EP
- Typically, 10-12 weeks although urgent cases can be considered on request.
- Report usually returned within 10 working days.
- £440 per hour +VAT
- The initial report will require payment prior to report being sent.
- A routine personal injury report will usually require 2-3 hours work (£880-£1320+VAT).
- An estimate of expected hours required will be given, and any excess will be refunded or held on account.
- Additional work would be payable 60 days after the work submitted.
- Mike Hayton ltd, Account number: 17246560, Sort code 30-13-90